Jirisan Doraji Powder 200g
Bellflower features and description
Bellflower is a good food to compare with ginseng and wild ginseng.
Bellflower, which is widely used as a medicinal food, is particularly effective in coronation.
Polaticodine, the main ingredient of bellflower, is an egg sap seed that is effective in relieving cough and sputum
, preventing bronchitis and cold, and healing quickly.
It contains saponin, vitamin C, iron and phosphorus, which plays a good role in strengthening the body's immune system.
- Bellflower Powder Tea: Add 2-3T spoonfuls of bellflower powder to a glass of warm water and stir well. You can enjoy honey, brown sugar and bamboo salt according to your preference. You can enjoy cold bellow tea by cocktail with ice. You can just take a spoonful of it in your mouth and swallow it with water.
- Children eat very well if they eat only 1/2 of the adult volume of yogurt, milk, yoplait and so on. It is better to eat with walnut oil.
- When cooking flour: When you cook homemade rice or kalguksu, add 3T spoons per cup of flour (the amount varies depending on the taste). You can use it when you're upset.
- When you boil various soups or stew, you can taste a different taste.
- It's good to have them in raw flour or raw food