Ingredients: 100% pure bamboo salt
- Warning: Intense sulfur flavor! We strongly recommend 1X or 3X Bamboo Salt
if you're not accustomed to the boldness of purple 9X for use with cooking
and/or replacing table salt.
- May be used for light seasoning, pickling, and baking, best paired
with traditional Korean dishes like kimchi and broth.
- Sprinkle on your favorite dishes, ours is simple...enjoy with a hard-boiled egg,
add some to your favorite hot soup, or sprinkle over some fresh slices of tomato.
- Intensifies the flavor of fruits and vegetables.
- Great for alkaline diets!
Detox, Other Uses:
- Melt 1/4 teaspoon in the mouth, up to 8 times daily.
May be taken or combined with water or food.
- Sprinkle on toothpaste/bristles before brushing teeth.
- Mix with water and use for gargling or rinsing as a mouthwash
The product should be stored in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Bamboo Salt was originally created by Korean herbalist, Dr. Insan in 1917.
Insan PURPLE 9X bamboo salt is sea salt sun-dried, deposited in bamboo tubes,
and capped with mineral-rich clay. The bamboo tubes are placed
in a pine-wood furnace and roasted 9 times. Insan PURPLE 9X bamboo salt
is ocean-harvested using organic, sustainable methods.
Insan PURPLE 9X traditionally takes over 3 years to create, following a painstakingly
detailed method. The color may vary from light to dark violet.
Insan PURPLE 9X is a high mineral salt that offers exceptional flavor and
savory sulfur taste; it is a perfect replacement for table or sea salt.
GUARANTEE OF PURITY AND QUALITY
From the Republic of Korea: Insan Bamboo Salt, Inc.