Once applied, its ingredients penetrate the skin and are absorbed, thus stimulating blood circulation around the area of pain. Best worn overnight/while sleeping.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years and over apply to the affected area. For external use only.
- Clean and dry the affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove the patch
- Remove protective film and apply patch and sticker directly to the affected area
- Apply to the affected area while resting for best results
- Allow absorbing for approximately 6-10 hours
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap after applying the patch
Wild ginseng, houttuynia, acanthopanax, chitosan, mugwort, and chrysanthemum pallasianum
WARNING: For External Use Only. Use only as directed. Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds, damaged, or irritated skin. Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing. Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat. Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Severe skin irritation occurs.
Pain persists for more than 7 days.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.